Tuesday, June 19, 2012

delicious scrambled eggs and watermelon

I love scrambled eggs, it's one of my favorite things to have in the morning. Also, I love to have something sweet; like fruit, to go with it in the morning. So if your anything like me and like something sweet and like to have an egg dish in the morning, you'll love this perfect breakfast recipe.


Delicious Scrambled Eggs and Watermelon 


Ingredients:
- 4 slices of watermelon
-2 eggs
-1/4 cup of mozzarella cheese
- salt and pepper (to taste)
-2 slices of avocado
-2 tablespoons of chopped purple onion

Directions:
1. start to put the pan out on the stove, and turn the heat dial to medium. Let it heat up
2. crack the two eggs onto the pan, and throw away the shells.
3. take a plastic, spatula and mix the two eggs together in the pan so its the egg whites AND the yolk together in the egg dish.
4. once eggs are cracked into the pan, sprinkle on salt and pepper. For me, I like more pepper and salt, so it gives it more of a flavor, but do it to YOUR personal taste.
5. chopp the one slice of the purple onion, and add to the eggs while its cooking. Then, add the cheese.
(I chose mozzarella because it's more low in fat than other cheeses)
6. Keep on mixing eggs in the pan, until it is not liquify anymore (but personally for me, I like it when it's a tiny bit underdone and liquidy so it tastes a little bit moist as compared to dry and overdone.)
7. When done, put on the plate, and mix in the chopped pieces of avocado.
8.Lastly, add the watermelon on the side to the dish.

9. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment